Savant’s Li-LAC human milk bank software service manages all aspects of human milk donation, testing, production and distribution.
The Li-LAC service is cloud-based with access through a web browser. The only infrastructure required on site are PCs, label printers and scanners. Li-LAC is provided as Software as a Service with no capital upfront costs to pay and ongoing subscriptions payable annually, quarterly or monthly.
Li-LAC Human Milk Bank Software Service Benefits
- Provides a framework for a centralised system for milk bank management to be implemented.
- Guaranteed availability of the system and the security of data.
- Standardised processes ensure traceability and consistent labelling of milk products at all stages.
- Removes the risk of unauthorised manufacturing processes being followed.
- Removes the risk of contaminated products being released.
- Immediate visibility of milk stocks and their process state.
- Potential to increase the availability of donor milk and to maximise the potential health benefits of donor milk.
Li-LAC Human Milk Bank Software Service Features
- Specifically designed for managing human milk bank donations.
- Full traceability, with comprehensive audit trail of all modifications.
- Enforces standardised labelling of products, integrated into production process.
- Work flow management allows multiple processing workflows to be defined and managed for different milk products.
- Consistent and rigorous testing regime with testing profiles for donors and products defined at site level.
- Control of milk products to ensure only authorised products are released.
- Ability to process ad-hoc and standing orders.
- Facility to manage milk in batches.
- Adheres to NICE Guidelines and compliant to ISBT128 barcodes.