Savant’s Li-LAC™ human milk bank system manages all aspects of human breast milk donation, labelling, testing, production, tracking and distribution.
The Li-LAC human breast milk barcode labelling and tracking system is cloud-based, with access through any web browser – with the only infrastructure required on-site being PCs, label printers and scanners.
Li-LAC can be bought as Software as a Service – with no upfront costs and only ongoing subscriptions payable.
If you prefer, Li-LAC can be a local/internal installation – run on your own servers.
Li-LAC Human Milk Bank System – Benefits
- Li-LAC is available via the cloud – as Software as a Service – or as a local installation on your network
- Provides a framework for a centralised system for milk bank management to be implemented
- Guaranteed availability of the system and the security of data
- Standardised processes ensure traceability and consistent labelling of milk products at all stages
- Removes the risk of unauthorised manufacturing processes being followed
- Removes the risk of contaminated products being released
- Immediate visibility of milk stocks and their process state
- Potential to increase the availability of donor milk and to maximise the potential health benefits of donor milk
Li-LAC Human Milk Bank System – Features
- Specifically designed for managing human milk bank donations
- Full traceability, with a comprehensive audit trail of all modifications
- Enforces standardised labelling of products, integrated into production process
- Work flow management allows multiple processing workflows to be defined and managed for different milk products
- Consistent and rigorous testing regime with testing profiles for donors and products defined at site level
- Control of milk products to ensure only authorised products are released
- Ability to process ad-hoc and standing orders
- Facility to manage milk in batches
- Adheres to NICE Guidelines and compliant to ISBT 128 barcodes