LabelCyte from Savant is available for use within any Human Tissue and Organ organisation and follows the new regulatory requirements for Human Tissue product labelling. This extremely useful application allows the tissue facilities to wand information from fully compliant labels effortlessly.
Simplifying Regulatory Change
LabelCyte enables you to create SEC (Single European Code) labels and to automatically create unique ICCBBA and ISBT128 compliant donation numbers. Along with the inbuilt ability to interface with both Zebra and Brady label printers, this application generates barcodes in either: Linear, 2D (data matrix) or QR barcode formats.
LabelCyte Features and Benefits
- Create unique ICCBBA and ISBT128 compatible donation numbers
- FACT-JACIE and ISBT128 compliant labelling
- Use Zebra or Brady printers for labelling
- Labels are SEC compliant (Single European Code)
- Linear, 2D (data matrix) and QR barcode labels available
- Print multiple labels with donation number details
- Print Collection, Final and Bio-hazard product labels
- Label split packs
- Secure logins and user management functions
- Includes database access with no limits to storage
- Automatic data backups
Fully-featured 30-day LabelCyte demo now available. Email us for a copy.