The Savant Stock Control system (SSC) is a secure, cloud-based stock management service for clinical laboratories – covering: deliveries, stock issue, stock movements, quarantine, discards, stock reconciliation and stock reporting & ordering.
Hardware Supplied and Supported by Sciamed
SSC uses a DataLogic Skorpio hand-held computer for barcode scanning and user input – which communicates with a portable Zebra label printer using bluetooth. SCC devices are supplied and supported by our hardware partner Sciamed.
Flexible Procurement & Installation Options
SSC is available as Software as a Service (SaaS) – hosted remotely on the cloud. Or you can have SCC installed on your own computer network – which is the approach chosen by SCC customers NHS Tayside.
- Supports delivery and issue of stock and stock movements
- Automated order facility – based on SSC monitoring your stock levels
- Stock reconciliation module
- Quarantine of single or batches of products
- Stock discard – select products and view discarded products
- Messaging Dashboard providing information and actions for users
- Flexible reporting facility enables users to create and save reports
- Full product audit trail – from incoming deliveries to final usage
- Enables sites to have control of consumable items in stock
- Ensures accurate stock level control
- Saves money by optimising the ordering process
- User permission levels can control access to data & processes
- Cloud-based system – with you in control