There are car parks at the front and rear. Use the rear car park if you wish to charge your electric vehicle.
The main entrance is at the rear of the building.
Travelling from the North
- Exit the M6 at Junction 36
- Take the 1st roundabout exit onto the A65
- Immediately get in the right hand lane and take the right exit at the next roundabout – A6070 to Burton-in-Kendal
- Follow the A6070 for 3 miles until you reach Burton-in-Kendal
- Drive through the village
- As you leave the village, Dalton Lane is on the last turn on the left
Travelling from the South
- Exit the M6 at Junction 35
- Take the 1st roundabout exit onto the link road
- Follow the M601 dual carriageway to the end and turn right onto the A6 (Scotland Road)
- After half-a-mile, turn tight right at the roundabout and then tight left onto the A6070, signposted Burton-in-Kendal
- Follow the A6070 for 3 miles, to just before Burton-in-Kendal
- Turn right into Dalton Lane and follow this lane for three-quarters of a mile
- Dalton Hall Business Centre is immediately left after the barn and has a clock tower
- The main entrance and car park are at the rear
Travelling from the East
- The scenic route is via the A65 – Leeds to Kendal
- The shortest way from the A65 to Dalton Hall is via the minor roads from Kirkby Lonsdale
- A map is recommended for this route – which brings you to Dalton Hall from the east
- Look out for the clock tower on the right after going down a steep hill
- Carnforth (4 miles) – Direct services to/from Barrow, Leeds, Lancaster, Preston, Manchester/Manchester Airport
- Lancaster (10 miles) – Direct services to/from London, Birmingham, Manchester/Manchester Airport, Leeds, Carlisle, Glasgow/Edinburgh
- Oxenholme (10 miles) – Direct services to/from London, Birmingham, Manchester/Manchester Airport, Leeds, Carlisle, Glasgow/Edinburgh
You can use the National Rail Journey Planner to find train times.
If you come by train, you will probably need a taxi for the final leg to Dalton Hall. If arriving at Carnforth station, you will need to pre-book a taxi. At Lancaster and Oxenholme stations, there is a taxi rank outside in the station forecourt.