Labelling, Control and Tracking
Li-LAC – Human Breast Milk Labelling and Tracking System
Savant’s Li-LAC™ human milk bank system enables you to manage all aspects of human breast milk banking: from donation, to labelling, testing and production; through to tracking and distribution.
Li-LAC MB (Milk Bank)
Li-LAC MB is a web-based application that provides a centralised track-and-trace control system for milk bank management. Li-LAC MB can be bought as Software as a Service – with no upfront costs and only ongoing subscriptions payable. Or if you prefer, Li-LAC MB can be a local/internal installation – run on your own servers.
Li-LAC MB (Milk Bank) – Features
- Specifically designed for managing human milk bank donations
- Full traceability, with a comprehensive audit trail of all modifications
- Enforces standardised labelling of products, integrated into production processes
- Work flow management allows multiple processing work-flows to be defined and managed for different milk products
Li-LAC MMC (Maternity Milk Checking)
Li-LAC MMC is designed for use in maternity and neonatal units to: firstly, check that maternal milk expressed in the unit is only given to the mother’s baby; and secondly to link donated milk (supplied to the baby unit) with the recipient baby.
Li-LAC MMC (Maternity Milk Checking) – Features
- Labels all expressed breast milk (EBM) bottles with recipient(s)
- Labels all Fortified and Formula feeds with recipient(s)
- Produces bottle labels for home use
- Re-labels Thawed milk
- Labels all feed syringes
- Checks feed can be given to baby at cot side
- Checks feed product has not expired
- Records all feed details (product, who, volume, when)
- Records other feeds (breast, non-scanned)
Features And Benefits
Want To Know More?
Contact us today to learn more about our products and services and see how we can help you.