Savant has been awarded a place on the G-Cloud 6 framework to deliver the following cloud services.
- The implementation of cloud based applications and web services
- The support of cloud based applications and web services
- The migration of cloud based applications and web services
- Database cloud migration consultancy
- Testing of cloud based applications
- OpenVMS migration to the cloud
- Oracle and SQL migration to the cloud
- IPv4 to IPv6 consultancy for cloud implementations
Our Software as a Service: Mataco Business Continuity service has also been transferred from G-Cloud 5 to G-Cloud 6.
The G-Cloud 6 framework can be used by organisations across the UK public sector including central government, local government, health, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and non-for profit organisations to purchase cloud services.
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) administers the G-Cloud 6 framework which is fully EU compliant and provides easy access to Savant’s range of services, saving your organisation time and money.
Ian Henderson, Managing Director of Savant, commented: “We are delighted to be awarded a place on the G-Cloud 6 framework. Our range of high quality cloud services can now be purchased directly through this framework by the public sector.”
Please contact us if you would like some further information.
If you would like to view details of our G-Cloud 6 cloud services see our page on the G-Cloud website.
If you would like to view details of our SaaS Mataco Business Continuity service see our page on the G-Cloud website.