LabelCyte from Savant assists hospitals, stem-cell labs and tissue banks in complying with the JACIE-accreditation requirement for human tissue product labelling.
Simplifying JACIE Regulatory Compliance
LabelCyte enables you to create SEC barcode labels and to automatically create unique, sequential ISBT128 compliant donation number barcodes.
Fully-featured 30-day LabelCyte demo now available. Enter your details to enable the download…
LabelCyte Features and Benefits
- Create unique, sequential ISBT128-standard donation numbers
- FACT-JACIE and ICCBBA/ISBT128 compliant labelling possible
- Use existing Zebra or Brady printers for labelling
- Labels are Single European Code (SEC) compliant
- Linear, 2D (data matrix) and QR barcode labels available
- Print multiple labels with donation number details
- Print Collection, Final and Bio-hazard product labels
- Label split packs
- Secure login and user management functions
- Includes database access with no storage limits
- Automatic data backups